Associate Sherrie Ludwick
Couples Therapy Silver Spring
Sherrie Ludwick, M.S., LCPC
Sherrie Ludwick, M.S., LCPC was chosen by Thumbtack as the Best of 2015 Professional Counselor in the Baltimore Region! Sherrie has been a relationship repair specialist at Dr. Stephanie’s Relationship Repair Shop since November 2013, supervised by Stephanie. She has her own location, Sherrie’s Relationship Repair Shop that provides Psychotherapy, Couples Therapy, and Sex Therapy in Silver Spring, Maryland. Sherrie specializes in using the Imago couples therapy approach and has completed additional training in sex therapy. Sherrie is working toward a certification in sex therapy. She is a full member of AASECT (American Association of Sex Educators Counselors and Therapists), and she is working under the supervision of Gail Guttman to obtain certification in the field of sex therapy. You may be wondering, does couples therapy work? Read the testimonials below! As a relationship expert, Sherrie is supportive, open, and compassionate as she helps you to repair your relationship with self and others. She holds a Master’s Degree in Mental Health Counseling and is a Nationally Certified and Maryland Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor. She also has extensive professional experience working with individuals with disabilities, survivors of abuse and other traumas, addictions, ADHD, anxiety, depression, and low self-esteem. Sherrie has obtained her Graduate Clinical license while being trained and supervised by Dr. Stephanie in couples and family therapy – and in addition Sherrie has completed training in professional counseling, art therapy, and Reiki. She is currently undergoing training in trauma through Somatic Experiencing® (SE™). Sherrie takes on the heart of Dr. Stephanie’s Relationship Repair Shop mission – to service people in a heartfelt and goal-oriented manner. Please read about her fees and contact Sherrie to find out how she can service you and your relationships!
Email: email@example.com Phone: 240-997-1612
People have shared the following about their work with Sherrie:
- Currently going through sessions with Sherrie and it’s amazing how she can find the main cause of an issue that you would never think is the root of the problem.
- Sherrie has a soft and professional approach, but more importantly, she’s an excellent communicator. Sherrie understands what you’re trying to say even though it might not come in the most appropriate manner. The communication within our marriage has improved significantly since we started couples counseling. She establishes an open and friendly environment for communicating and sharing feelings.
- My wife and I have seen 3 prior marriage counselors, without progress. Since we’ve been with Sherrie, our marriage has markedly improved. Thank you Sherrie!
- Sherrie has been an enormous help and has helped us work through a very difficult situation.
- Although things are just getting started, I enjoy Sherrie’s soft approach. I am looking forward to our future sessions.
- If you’re looking for a good therapist–stop here! Sherrie is incredible. I see her for individual and couples therapy. She identifies key issues immediately. She is easily accessible, extremely compassionate and supportive, and is able to incorporate her own talents to create a more holistic approach to counseling. I HIGHLY recommend Sherrie for counseling services!
- Sherrie is an exceptionally insightful therapist who has helped us SIGNIFICANTLY in our marriage. She is highly empathetic, pro-marriage, intelligent, discrete, very creative, and respectful. Her orientation is eclectic and this serves her clients well. She very quickly attained significant rapport with both of us and has facilitated my wife and my digging deeply into factors that inhibit our connection. The work is ongoing but so far, so good.
- I have had two counseling sessions thus far with Sherrie L. Ludwick so far. I am very happy to report that the counseling sessions have been very professional. They also have been filled with compassion. I would highly recommend to anyone who may be in the need of counseling to consider utilizing the services of Sherrie L. Ludwick.